De Paraguay Educa
Install and build the bios-crypto build tools in your home directory:
cd ~ git clone git://dev.laptop.org/bios-crypto cd bios-crypto/build make cli
Put the paraguayan activation lease keys in place.
ln -s /path/to/pya1.public lease.public ln -s /path/to/pya1.private lease.private
Also ensure you have a checkout of the "scripts" directory from ParaguayEduca SVN.
- Use the inventory system to generate a list of serial numbers and UUIDs for the specific laptops that you want to generate leases for. Save this file locally as "xos.txt"
- Run the makeleases script from PyEduca SVN as follows:
- ./makeleases 30 xos.txt leases.dat
- where 30 is the number of days that the leases will expire after
The output file is "leases.dat"
Importing onto school server
- Copy leases.dat onto the XS and put it in it's own directory. I will use /tmp/leases in these instructions.
- As root, run: xs-activation-import /tmp/leases
- Delete /tmp/leases